Connect with us


Arkansas family has one wish for Christmas: a place they can call home after losing their house due to a fire shortly before Thanksgiving



Jacksonville, Arkansas – It is always sad to hear that someone is going through a difficult time due to the loss of something they have worked hard almost all of their lives to establish, especially when the accident comes at times like this when prices are soaring and bad weather conditions are upon us.

A family from Jacksonville is put to the test, wondering what step they should take next just in time for the holiday season as they have lost everything they had due to a fire that broke out at their home shortly before Thanksgiving, on November 16.

Due to the fire, the George family has lost everything, and they are forced to start from scratch again.

According to Caseyjo George, she was at her salon nearby on November 16 when her 3-year-old son, who was playing outside at the time, raced inside and informed her that their house was on fire.

The cause of the fire has been determined to be the overheating of the dryer cord.

This year is definitely not one of the best for the George family because the head of the family suffered a severe brain injury in a four-wheeler accident and hasn’t been able to work since, making their situation even harder. They said their only wish for this year’s Christmas is to have a place they can call home.

Anyone who is willing to help this family make it through their tough times with even a small donation may be able to do so at the GoFundMe account.