Little Rock to host Big Boo!seum Bash
Little Rock, Arkansas – During this year’s Big Boo!seum Bash on October 27, trick-or-treaters will be greeted and welcomed with free Halloween games, family-friendly, and seasonal thrills.
The Big Boo!seum bash is intended to be a secure and convenient Halloween alternative for trick-or-treaters and their families, according to a news release.
Each participating facility has workers on duty and admission is free.
Costumes are welcome, according to the news release.
The locations participating in the Big Boo!seum Bash includes:
• Central Arkansas Library at 100 S. Rock St.
• The Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site, will also have activities at the library.
• Historic Curran Hall at 615 E. Capitol Ave.
• The MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History, will also have activities at Historic Curran Hall.
• Mosaic Templars Cultural Center at 501 W. 9th St.
• Museum of Discovery at 500 President Clinton Ave.
• Old State House Museum at 300 W. Markham St.
Trick-or-treaters can pick up a free Big Boo!seum game card and get it stamped by each of the 10 participating organizations, according to a news release.
A drawing for a Google Chromebook tablet or a basket of spooky-good presents will be held for completed cards.
“The Big Boo!seum Bash is designed to provide Arkansans with free access to Little Rock’s museums and cultural attractions. It’s a great family-oriented event that people of all ages can enjoy,” president and CEO of the Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau, Gina Gemberling said. “It’s a ghoulish-good opportunity to trick-or-treat in unique venues and have a fang-tastic time in boo-tiful downtown Little Rock.”
The Greater Little Rock Museums and Cultural Attractions Consortium host the annual Big Boo!seum Bash, which is planned and advertised by the Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau.