Little Rock, Arkansas — On Monday, the United States Postal Service is set to roll out a new program to Arkansas businesses that will allow them to take advantage of next-day delivery options.
The program is titled USPS Connect and will offer several solutions to help businesses — both large and small — meet growing consumer demand for affordable and fast deliveries and returns, according to a news release by the USPS.
“USPS Connect provides businesses of all sizes what they have been asking for — an affordable way to meet consumer demand for fast delivery,” said Louis DeJoy, Postmaster General and CEO. “A pivotal point in our Delivering for America plan, it positions us to more fully leverage our network capacity to increase volume and revenue so we can continue to serve the American people with affordable, reliable mail and package delivery.”
According to USPS said there will be four options for USPS Connect on its Aug. 1 launch in Arkansas.
USPS Connect Local will allow local businesses to reach out to local customers “affordably and quickly.” The news release said this option will allow for next-day service in most locations, with same-day delivery, Sunday delivery, and pickup options in select locations. USPS Connect Local Mail will also be available for documents up to 13 ounces.
USPS Connect Regional will provide next-day regional entry and delivery of Parcel Select packages and Parcel Select lightweight packages.
USPS Connect National will allow businesses to take advantage of the postal service’s new mail processing equipment and reconfigured network to receive delivery of packages through First-Class Package Service, Parcel Select Ground, and Retail Ground.
USPS Connect Returns is said to allow businesses a service to offer their customers convenient returns, with free enroute pickup by their carrier or drop-off at a local post office location.
“We’ve listened carefully to our business customers to develop this program,” said Jakki Krage Strako, chief commerce, and business solutions officer. “We’re increasing next-day deliveries. We’re also giving smaller businesses big-business rates and all businesses more user-friendly ways to interact with us.”
Arkansas is only one of several states in the nation to incorporate this rollout. Select post offices in the state that are participating include:
• 15604 Alexander Rd., Alexander, AR
• 1425 Military Rd., Benton, AR
• 1706 S. Walton Blvd., Bentonville, AR
• 200 E. Main St., Cabot, AR
• 100 Monroe St., Centerton, AR
• 1060 Hogan Lane, Conway, AR
• 12 W. Dickson St., Fayetteville, AR
• 1590 E. Joyce Blvd., Fayetteville, AR
• 1020 Garrison Ave., Fort Smith, AR
• 88 S. Broadway St., Greenbrier, AR
• 2404 Race St., Jonesboro, AR
• 600 E. Capitol Ave., Little Rock, AR
• 7401 Colonel Glenn Rd., Little Rock, AR
• 11415 Huron Lane, Little Rock, AR
• 815 Technology Dr., Little Rock, AR
• 202 S. Lincoln St., Lowell, AR
• 10715 Mabelvale W. Rd., Mabelvale, AR
• 501 Commerce Dr., Maumelle, AR
• 4903 E. Broadway St., North Little Rock, AR
• 201 W. Court St., Paragould, AR
• 401 N. Eighth St., Rogers, AR
• 2300 Wildwood Ave., Sherwood, AR
• 2701 E. Race Ave., Suite 1, Searcy, AR
• 828 S. Carl St., Siloam Springs, AR
• 2811 Springdale Ave., Springdale, AR
• 106 Balding Rd., Ward, AR
Crime & Safety2 days ago
Arrest warrant issued after an investigation into a fatal hit-and-run showed that a 25-year-old played a role
Crime & Safety3 days ago
Public help needed in identifying a female suspected of stealing at a gas station in North Little Rock last month
Lifestyle3 days ago
Ingesting an excessive amount of vitamin D may result in serious health consequences
Crime & Safety4 days ago
Further performances of the Razorbacks football team jeopardized as a third player gets arrested within a month
Crime & Safety2 weeks ago
Pulaski County deputies arrested a suspect wanted for October homicide in North Little Rock
Arkansas4 days ago
Driver in fatal single-vehicle accident in White County identified by authorities
Local News3 days ago
Arkansas Department of Transportation is in the process of moving homeless camps out of Little Rock and North Little Rock
Local News2 days ago
Authorities asking for the public’s assistance in locating a suspect wanted for first-degree domestic battery